When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Euromariner with wm9 superlume dial and hands

gplracer

The Euromariner was a watch that Chris, with Eurotimez (a trusted dealer) assembled when he was in business.  The Euromariner was an MBK case with a Noob dial and hands and a Clarke crystal.  Not sure what bracelet he used but I think it was the MBK bracelet.  I've seen folks refer to a Euromariner case, so this is what it is.  A great case for a 2836 movement.

did this come before wm9?

This came out around the time of the first WM9 and the WM9 v1.5 that Precious Time sold. Like Preacher says, it was an MBK case with noob dial and noob bracelet. The superlumed WM9 dial is V2 and later.

That Clarks' insert w/ WM pearl looks good B!

This came out around the time of the first WM9 and the WM9 v1.5 that Precious Time sold. Like Preacher says, it was an MBK case with noob dial and noob bracelet. The superlumed WM9 dial is V2 and later.

That Clarks' insert w/ WM pearl looks good B!

I was thinking that it looked good, as well. I keep buying the insert that WSO has on their eBay site, but when I receive it, it does not look the same as the one on the site. I think he has a pic of a gen 16610 modern insert on the site but is selling the same thing as everyone else.

Also, according to ByTor's reviews of the day (about 4 years ago), the Noob dial and hand set was one of the best around. It can't measure up to some of the dials we have today.

Edited by preacher62