When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

roller and pin (pic)

chango

Well as its quite a new version I would try going back to dealer mate..it might mean sending watch back or maybe just CG

However there may be someone out there with a spare lever/CG that you can swap the RB out of and fit to yours.. dont worry about whether its SS etc as you can easily change colur with oil mod..

I have one somewhere but its from one of the first newer better PAMs so I am not sure whether it ill fit that to be honest..

For me first off is dealer...

Or if you aint bothered then try filling it with that plumbers hardener paste or similar (you could even use a 2 part glue I reckon) clean and rub down and colour it with marker pen...

I addressed my TD when this part was missing when I received the watch.

The answer I got that no spare parts was available at that time.

When I contacted him again when buying another watch the answer was: I can sell you a crown guard.

A bit rude if you ask me since he has been my dealer of choice over the years.

I bought a h factory 264n and it arrived that way. When I looked at the wc pics I could see it was missing and never noticed! So much for repwatch qc. The dealer sent me a new lever and pin and that pin fell out! After looking for an hour I found it and luckily so as I got the "it's not in stock" comeback when I asked for another replacement. I ended up gliding the pin in since it felt falling out.

• 3 months later...