When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SMP 300 Game Changer

imajedi

In almost every rep I've ever owned there has been that one thing that just ruins it. I certainly have some reps that I've failed to find a major flaw on, or at least one that bothers me really bad, but for the most part there is always that one thing. However, I've also learned that if you can fix that one thing the rep can suddenly change from just another so so watch in your box to a game changer. A watch you don't want to take off.

For my SMP 300 it was the lack of AR on the crystal. The face was a mirror of glare. Wave dial? No change of seeing that. I was lucky if I could tell the time.

One day I was checking the boards and Sunnydale was talking about producing a run of cordless AR for the UPO and how he had a couple SMP crystals done as experiments. I quick PM and one was on it's way to me. (Thanks Sunny I owe you one).

I can't even describe how good this thing is. There is absolutely no angle you can see it at. It's really is magical and absolutely colorless. My SMP has gone from a watch I barely ever wore to one of my favorites. The dial on this watch an the hands just sparkle under this crystal. It's AWESOME. If you own an SMP you have to try and get the crystal AR'd. It's a game changer. (I also had VAC redo the lume)

Thanks for looking.

post-44349-136504028642.jpg

So it dawned on me that I have a spare SMP xtal that I don't need. If anyone wants it to send out to get double AR'd so that you don't have to take your SMP apart and wait for the AR coating, which can take weeks, let me know. I will send you my spare.

In order to get this deal you must promise to do the same with your spare crystal after you replace it. PM me if interested.