When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 50th an. SMP is up on PC!

Rolexman

Is this the ultimate version we have been waiting for? Dealer pics look like crap like always.

It does have AR apparently so that is a good thing. The movement is a simple ETA 2824 or clone with a bullet sticker on the rotor bearing. I bet that the gen is decorated in the same way so that's ok.

Link to website (click twice): http://www.1-pc8838.com/0059-p-13578.html

What do the experts say?

489EAFBD-A4E4-4121-BDF2-925E196853F9-387

B38D5818-4CE6-49D7-86E7-67EEE8BA8798-387

73847583-8E55-4910-81CE-0A1D07004A54-387

Interesting, looks like it! Thanks for the heads up Rolexman.

Finally an actual 3 hand smp case that looks good....for a change ;) Why on earth they couldn't just do the plain jane non 50th is a mystery but us beggars can't be choosers. Either way looks pretty good from the promo pics, everything in the right place. Lookin forward to seeing it in the flesh! .....btw, looks like they got the omega lettering right on this one....and the dw looks better also than the PO 42mm.

Some example QC pics up on the site. Pearl a bit of a mishap on this one, and the logos crooked, probably not the best example showing it off happy.gif .. but interesting watch all the same. Surprisingly the logos/lettering and raised looking dw look like how they should have been on the 42mm CPO.
I'm sure we'll see more pics soon enough.

EdVNGoh.jpg

Q3Tfu9q.jpg

Jb2tXLe.jpg

oOOsNCf.jpg

jzgfm3p.jpg

5rfAclD.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Some nice in the flesh pics up on RWI by Blitzgheist, reposting here in case anyone didn't see them, this is a pretty good rep by all accounts:

You are a voracious lot. Took these before my battery went flat again, sorry didn't make it to any lume pics. Apologies for the dubious quality of my camera work but it really is a looker.

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

IMG_1474.jpg

OK, some more photos for your delectation. These are rushed so please don't judge my photographic skills too harshly. I never thought I would get so much feedback or as many PMs about this watch but I am more than happy to share all I can. I'm not a hardcore hobbyist, I don't mind that these watches aren't perfect and I adjust my expectations accordingly. Even so, this is impressive. Even if you are not a fan of the make or style you should be encouraged by the quality of replication as, hopefully, it is a pointer for the future.

IMG_1550.jpg

IMG_1549.jpg

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1546.jpg

IMG_1545.jpg

IMG_1544.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...