When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Arrogant dealer, need some help with screw pins!

thesheephair

Anyone know where I can buy some screw pins for my panerai for the strap? Given up on Toro.

Bought the watch right at the beginning of January 2013. Watch arrived  at the end of Jan, strap pins kept falling out, realised it was missing screwss. Asked Toro for replacement which claims he shipped at the end of Jan. Nothing arrived since then.

His one arrogant reply was :

Please don´t confuse the delays of the shipping companies with the service of the dealer. 

Since shipping the screws I sent him 2-3 emails, so I wasn't constantly on his case. I was patient.

The guy can't even apologise and only has the above to say. 

How ignorant!

Anyway, anyone know where  I can get some?

Please don´t confuse the delays of the shipping companies with the service of the dealer.

I see nothing wrong with the above quote.

He has simply stated that he shipped the screws and , like all dealers, he has no control over the postal system.

Ken

That comment is coming from one who is primarily a dealer in counterfeit goods, using his "status" as a moderator on this forum to his own advantage.

Many here love him to death as a wonderful freind but that does not excuse his attitude as an absolutely protected dealer who has no problem using his status to further a conflict of interest. For example, as blaming the post is SOP for unreutable dealers. The reutable dealers never do that, they make you whole. That was the entire concept of this board several years ago before it went south and became what it is now.  You will notice that the person agreeing with Ken joined last month and has three posts, and can only be innocently ignorant of the actual situation.

Cheers!

This is the 3rd time you have tried to attack me on the open forum Carl, both other times I asked you to contact me via PM and let me know exactly what you are referring too.

Obviously something has upset you but just as obviously you have taken something way out of context because I have absolutely no recollection of any clash with you at all.

Now my offer is still out there to contact me and sort the issue rationally but I will not continue to let a smear campaign go on unchecked. 

Ken

That comment is coming from one who is primarily a dealer in counterfeit goods, using his "status" as a moderator on this forum to his own advantage.

Many here love him to death as a wonderful freind but that does not excuse his attitude as an absolutely protected dealer who has no problem using his status to further a conflict of interest. For example, as blaming the post is SOP for unreutable dealers. The reutable dealers never do that, they make you whole. That was the entire concept of this board several years ago before it went south and became what it is now. You will notice that the person agreeing with Ken joined last month and has three posts, and can only be innocently ignorant of the actual situation.

Cheers!

You seem to have a problem that doesn't belong in this thread.

• Like 1

Many here love him to death as a wonderful freind but that does not excuse his attitude as an absolutely protected dealer who has no problem using his status to further a conflict of interest. For example, as blaming the post is SOP for unreutable dealers. The reutable dealers never do that, they make you whole. That was the entire concept of this board several years ago before it went south and became what it is now.  You will notice that the person agreeing with Ken joined last month and has three posts, and can only be innocently ignorant of the actual situation.

Cheers!

This is essentially a forum for counterfeit goods, so obviously where dealers here are concerned, they deal with the same type of goods! We are also registered here to enjoy this as a hobby. Why use this as an attack point against someone here now? Its just senseless.

I also disagree with what you said, regarding Ken using his status as a moderator here to his own advantage. Objectively, from what I have read and seen, he has not. The fact that your post still exists, instead of being deleted to oblivion, shows that he has not abused his moderator privileges in an instance where it would have directly convenienced him to do so.

If you have personal beef with Ken, please resolve it with him via PM, I think Ken has been a responsible and stand-up man and dealer, and many here would agree with me. You have have a real problem with him, but attacking him in such a manner is uncalled for. 

You obviously are a man who has no qualms about speaking your mind about anyone, and I respect that. Why not put that straightforward mentality to better use and speak with Ken personally on whatever issues you have?

Just for the record I was a dealer on TRC and a founding moderator of this board.

When the decision was made to make TRC a read only forum, which made it neccessary to move my business here, I offered to stand down as a moderator but the team vetoed that on the grounds they felt I could conduct myself fairly and in an unbiased way.

If anyone believes that is not the case I will be glad to hear why the think so.

Ken

• Like 1

I've been here a good few years now, I've dealt with KB, have joked and laughed with him and once had my knuckles rapped for being a bit of a dick (true story, hard to believe I could be, I know!! :p ) but, as with every mod on here, he's a stand up honest guy!!

I'm no ass kisser, I'm sure you'll know that if you've been around long enough, but neither am I a coward or too stupid to admit my mistakes! You sir, seem bent on covering yourself in the latter! PM KB and talk to him there, we don't need to hear your "handbags at dawn" call out!!

Back to topic now I think!!

OP, copy and paste this into TB's feedback forum in the dealers section, that's where this really belongs and you're far more likely to get an answer there! His forum is in his section in the TDs area.

Sixx. :bones: