When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 114 QC PICS

mmallers

I just received my QC pics from DSN. This is the new PAM 114 he received in January. I love this watch but i know historically the white faced PAM's have been pretty poor in quality, no where near some of the new Noob versions. If any of you have any expertise on the matter, please let me know what you think of the pictures. Supposedly the specs on this watch are:

44mm steel case
sapphir with ar
asian swan neck 6497 plat movt
superluemd dial and hands

-Thanks

1.bmp

2.bmp

3.bmp

4.bmp

5.bmp

6.bmp

7.bmp

it looks better when compared to old-school DSN versions, however, as you said it yourself, it is far from being close to H/N factory super-reps.

those are terrible QC pics btw, cant see much detail from those. after looking through all the pics i still cant tell if the dial is glossy or matte?

also, i believe those are "low-bar" As in "pAnerAi" so thats a dead giveaway.

i'll let someone else comment on the case/cg since im not knowledgeable enough in that department.

Its probably the best white dial panerai you can get "off the Shelf" at the moment. 

If like me you cant be ar5ed Buying a noob "this" and an H "That" and swaping this and that out and waiting for an overpriced EL V1 dial that was handled by Asian pixes that are now extinct or wotever to turn up on the sales section then I suggest you go for it.  

If you are one of those RWG'rs who are infuriated but the microscopic differences in the "A"s when compared to the genuine versions then you might want to reconsider given your (in) tolerance levels.  I have old 003 It dont have the subdial circles and some may consider the numerals to be anorexic, but I like it and have never been called out on it.   We deal with great value Replica watches I like to enjoy them for what they are and not what they're not.

• Like 1

I agree with powermax to a point. Some people on here have an insane eye! They catch things that i could look at the watch 100 times and couldnt see. I am going to get it relumed to have it nice and white, out either an OEM strap if i can find a discount one or a TWB croc and maybe AR if it needs it. Other than that we will see how the CG looks. I appreciate your input guys!

I agree with powermax to a point. Some people on here have an insane eye! They catch things that i could look at the watch 100 times and couldnt see. I am going to get it relumed to have it nice and white, out either an OEM strap if i can find a discount one or a TWB croc and maybe AR if it needs it. Other than that we will see how the CG looks. I appreciate your input guys!

The Lume shot looks great so I wouldn't worry about that for a while , the TWB straps are ok but they aint fantatstic, try peter they seem much better , but as you said OEM is the way to go if you can find a good priced one

Its probably the best white dial panerai you can get "off the Shelf" at the moment. 

If like me you cant be ar5ed Buying a noob "this" and an H "That" and swaping this and that out and waiting for an overpriced EL V1 dial that was handled by Asian pixes that are now extinct or wotever to turn up on the sales section then I suggest you go for it.  

If you are one of those RWG'rs who are infuriated but the microscopic differences in the "A"s when compared to the genuine versions then you might want to reconsider given your (in) tolerance levels.  I have old 003 It dont have the subdial circles and some may consider the numerals to be anorexic, but I like it and have never been called out on it.   We deal with great value Replica watches I like to enjoy them for what they are and not what they're not.

Stormtrooper just took me to school.  "...enjoy them for what they are and not [for] what they're not."

The more reps I snap up the more I look for a well built timepiece over 1:1 detail execution.  I've lost some money on some frankens and "Asian pixie" builds over the last year and have really started to appreciate the stuff coming out of the H/N factories.  It's likely DSN will deliver you a timepiece appropriate to the amount of money you give him.

What is it about the 114 that grabs your fancy?

-Ajax

I really like the white dial PAMs. Not a huge fan of the Daylight because of the complex movement and bezel. The 49 is to small and don't particularly care for the date wheel and cyclops. So that pretty much leaves the 113 and 114 and as of now it seems that the 114 is the better rep. 

I also tried the 114 on at the boutique and it was absolutely stunning. I really like the idea of the white dial with the OEM antique brown croc with white stitching. 

DSN 114 is at this moment IMO the best white dial Pam you can get OTB.

Lume is great and always was from Davidsen, no problem wih that.As I know, new DSN dial is glossy!

From your QC pics, watch looks good and if you like white dial, you will be very satisfied new owner.

Congrats on purchase.

Stormtrooper just took me to school.  "...enjoy them for what they are and not [for] what they're not."

The more reps I snap up the more I look for a well built timepiece over 1:1 detail execution.  I've lost some money on some frankens and "Asian pixie" builds over the last year and have really started to appreciate the stuff coming out of the H/N factories.  It's likely DSN will deliver you a timepiece appropriate to the amount of money you give him.

What is it about the 114 that grabs your fancy?

-Ajax

Not trying to shout anyone down , I just know what the fruitless obsession is like.

I had a perfectly Ok dial in my 003 at first but I was possessed by the want of a  T Swiss Made T at the bottom , So spent loads of time and money getting one  and the end result is PFFT! 

pb110344.jpg

I actually preferred the numerals on the previous one .

I hope the OP likes his watch , you need at least one white dialled PAM . In my experience the ladies tend to notice them more 

Also we all Need a good base version so the 114 it should be.

4558050106_6839597753.jpg

I personally find the new bases such as the 390 un-appealing  due to having the Top heavy wording .

Having The Panerai and the Luminor on top and bottom give a far more balanced look