When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just another noob, Kiwi living in Australia.

Hello. I chanced apon this forum while looking to buy a watch online. Very pleased I did, I could have made a big mistake risking a purchase from some dodgy online seller. Your trusted section is here awseome! Just put in an order for two watches via a dealer listed there, can't wait to see how they are. 

I've picked up a few rough replicas over the years off the streets of SE asia. Really rough ones to be honest. I've only kept one as the others gave up on me.

Anyways thought I should write something and say hello. 

Regards Jimi.

Cheers for the warm welcome guys, it's appreciated. Don't know how I'd go if I try and product review anything I buy as I don't have much to compare against. I might give it a go though.

p.s. for MD2020 - Copied from wiki.answers.....  :)

'Kiwis, a nickname used by Pakeha (non-Maori) New Zealanders, are named after a unique flightless bird about the size of a large chicken. The Kiwi was named by the Maori after it's call which sounds like keeee weeee. How the nickname stuck is unknown but nothing else exists like it in the world and New Zealanders like to think that we are unique. We ARE NOT named after the small brown fruit. In New Zealand they are called Kiwifruit never ever just "Kiwi" the kiwifruit was a marketing name as New Zealand was the first place where they were grown commercialy but they never got around to trademarking the name.'

• Like 1

Cheers for the warm welcome guys, it's appreciated. Don't know how I'd go if I try and product review anything I buy as I don't have much to compare against. I might give it a go though.

p.s. for MD2020 - Copied from wiki.answers..... :)

'Kiwis, a nickname used by Pakeha (non-Maori) New Zealanders, are named after a unique flightless bird about the size of a large chicken. The Kiwi was named by the Maori after it's call which sounds like keeee weeee. How the nickname stuck is unknown but nothing else exists like it in the world and New Zealanders like to think that we are unique. We ARE NOT named after the small brown fruit. In New Zealand they are called Kiwifruit never ever just "Kiwi" the kiwifruit was a marketing name as New Zealand was the first place where they were grown commercialy but they never got around to trademarking the name.'

Tumeke, I'm a Kiwi living in the UK, I have a natural suntan. Lol

Sent from SUNRAY MINOR

• Like 1