When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can Somebody Please Help Identify This Watch?

ahchard

Here is a pic of the watch...

154728-13999.jpg

My friends have been nagging me for months to find out what watch this is... you see in their eyes, I am the watch expert... little do they know that I am just a newbie and can't tell a rep from a gen... unless its a cheap rep... haha

Thanks.

That is a PHILIP STEIN TESLAR 3DD-F-FSMOP-AW

Now you can reaffirm your 'expert' status in their eyes!

(If theyda given you a blurry picture of some tawdry Rolex you would have 27 pages of thread to plough thru :whistling: )

154728-14000.jpg

Thanks for that!!! Great spotting with a lousy photo like that... actually I took the photo with my camera phone...the image was on my laptop screen. I tried to do a print screen and paste it in paint and save it as a jpeg...but it would not let me do it!!!

Maybe cos the image was in windows media player?.... it was off some music video and I paused and did a print screen... it showed up when i pasted it in paint...but when i saved it as a jpeg the image went blank....

weird....

anyway.... i agree the watch looks weird and is probably and acquired taste....

I agree 100% , he needs to stock what sells and makes him money. But I don't think this watch will sell, especially where his store is located (Colorado which is very outdoorsy and rugged, not the type of place where people want watches of this style).

Years ago I told him to buy panerai (about 6 years back BEFORE the trend hit full force) and he chose not to. Today he is kicking himself as he can no longer get them for the store (plus if he would have carried them it means I could of purchased them at cost damn it!).

Only reason Reg guessed it was because he's been sitting on a handful of them that he brought back from his Marco Polo expedition to Guangzhou via the Silk Road.......and canny shift the fugly things.... :lol: