When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aerospace, does anyone rep it?

fraggle42

With a decent rep, that is.

I've seen the absolute laughable horrors that were passed as Aerospace reps a few years ago.

Googling turns up many fake sites with gen pictures of course, but do any of the TDs on RWG, RWI or RG rep the Aerospace?

Going to have to be a gen otherwise, and the 2007~2009 models ain't that cheap yet.

Richard

Are you referring to the analogue/digital combo Aerospace Bret?

That's the one :)

I've seen a picture of a very early, poor rep and it was a joke.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any current generation reps. I've had a look through the RGW dealers and can't find anything.

You could get a 933888 for 100 euros but the font is smaller on the ETA from B65 cal and forward. I have a gen Cal 75 and it is also a termocompasated movement loses about 0.5 seconds per year, great watch!!!

post-34293-0-76455200-1367345318_thumb.j

Edited by Monito1975

I have seen analogue/digital Breitling reps, but not the Aerospace. 

The closest I've seen is the Emergency rep; I can't speak for it's accuracy though, as I'm not a Breitling expert.

http://www.watcheden.net/emergency-c-21-c-538.html

These seem to be on the lower end of the rep spectrum, and probably do not have multifunction features controlled via the crown, as per the genuine.

Monito, that's a lovely Aerospace :)

Japanic, yes I've seen those Emergencys, they do look like a very poor rep - the LCD panels look so dim and the size looks wrong & cheap.

I've had a look at those gen movements, but I think the rest of the watch will be a big problem obtaining.

Looks like it'll have to be a gen!

This used to be my grail watch for a while, until I went off the whole Quartz thing. I contacted Joshua to ask him if he could get hold of one for me. He said no, and the sites that list them are using pictures of Gens. I looked extensively and whilst there were a few sterile dial versions that looked okay there was always something not quite right about them.

I would save a search on Ebay and see if a decent one comes up. The Superquartz movement was quite the innovation at the time the watch was released.

N

• Like 1