When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAN 28A

CAPTAIN22

I was just given a PAN28A.  It is a gift from my father.  He has had it since new, probably 20 years ago.  He rarely wore it, but it does look slightly worn.  I have the box (without the padding) and the books.  It is all original and works.  Any estimates on the value?  I am looking to sell it.

It is the real deal, he bought in St Barths actually 14-15 years ago.  I am turning 40 and he is giving it to me as a gift.  I havent checked this site since my original post because I was waiting for him to send me pics as I dont have it in my hands yet.  He is bringing it to me next wekend.  He bought it for around $2500 back then, but I know it is worth considerablly more now.  He has the box and books, however the box is missing the pillow inside.  He almost never wore it because it hit his wrist in a weird spot and he found it uncomforatable.  I don't think I want to keep it, it is just not my style and he is fine with that.

The reason I chose this site - it showed up first on my Google search.  Is there a bigger/better one I should be looking at?

Edited by CAPTAIN22
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...