When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Received my 15706AU carbon diver, some close up shots

I heard they gonna improve the buckle and lume in the next run, suppose to be the same ti buckle on the chrono ap

buckle is way off gen has different termination and the "AP" looks pushed down on buckle, contrary to the rep.   I also noticed the watch crown on rep is incorrectly alligned and on the case back, the screws are different as gen.  I think all those details are easy fix for future runs.

This is the AP Diver gen i was looking at

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore-diver-forged-carbon-watch-hands-on/

buckle is way off gen has different termination and the "AP" looks pushed down on buckle, contrary to the rep. I also noticed the watch crown on rep is incorrectly alligned and on the case back, the screws are different as gen. I think all those details are easy fix for future runs.

This is the AP Diver gen i was looking at

http://www.ablogtowatch.com/audemars-piguet-royal-oak-offshore-diver-forged-carbon-watch-hands-on/

Caseback screws are correct, the one you were looking at still had plastic on it and that distorts them. Not sure about the crown as the movements are different but not a tell on the wrist.

nice watch, wear her well! 

Crown alignment is different compared with gen, yes, but on the wrist, no way to tell.

The forged carbon looks very good IMO. :thumbs:

Congrats!

nice watch, wear her well! 

Crown alignment is different compared with gen, yes, but on the wrist, no way to tell.

The forged carbon looks very good IMO. :thumbs:

Congrats!

thanks mate,  the carbon of this watch looks a bit like woodgrain, while the gen forged carbon have some grey-white "flakes" on the surface like the marble