When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me I'd this watch?

CptTripps

Hahahaha yes MD2020 for the second time.. Yes! Thanks brother

Maybe he was a secert rep lover and you didnt even know it. Imagine that two RWG members on the same plane and didnt even know it? lol We need some sort of code to see if the other person is a rep guy or not.

On a different note, ASCIWhite did you get that case i sent you?

Yeah, those are real cool. I didn't see anywhere to buy one on the site. I'd snap one up in a sec.

Funny that there's a rep of a watch that isn't all that expensive to begin with. I'm hunting down a few on eBay now.

The guy next to me had a smooth rubber strap with a deployment. Cool looking watch.

Yeah, those are real cool. I didn't see anywhere to buy one on the site. I'd snap one up in a sec.

Funny that there's a rep of a watch that isn't all that expensive to begin with. I'm hunting down a few on eBay now.

The guy next to me had a smooth rubber strap with a deployment. Cool looking watch.

DSN is a trusted dealer here, and has his own area. Im sure his contact info can be found there.

That is a variant of the MKII Paradive. Check them out, Bill Yao is a great guy, he and MKII are located in Pennsylvania.

http://www.mkiiwatches.com/watch-collections/professional-series/paradive/

Winner! That's the logo that was on the rubber strap.

It's a sweet looking watch...but I'm thinking I'll look for a vintage one.

Great job!

You

Guy was sleeping next to me on a plane yesterday. I know it may be one of those generic watches with great movements on eBay, but I loved the case. Had a sweeping hand, so it wasn't quartz.

Any ideas?

post-53458-136824800061.jpg

Looks like a MKII paradive... Always wanted one but it's a tad big for me.

They go for $1.3-1.5k on the market depending on the bezel.

Edit: I was ninja'd...

I do own the Davidson version. The real thing can be had for maximum $2k depending on condition.

Thought about selling it but I'm thinking of sending it to vac and getting it relumed, dial and bezel.

Posted Image