When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New RA Build Incoming

cyphion

So after seeing all these awesome GMTs that RA has built, I decided to have one commissioned for myself.

Not all that complicated on the sourcing end, just a watch and bezel assembly. RA sourced me the jubilee, as well as changed the crystal. Overall, RA is great to work with, and the fact that he can get these results from a Josh 1675 are nothing short of awesome.

So here are the pictures:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you like vintage GMTs, then RA is your guy.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by cyphion
  • Like 1

@Gngn

The dial is actually the one that came with the Josh 1675. Its amazing what it looks like now compared to before.

RA has been an absolute pleasure to work with, and this will definitely not be my last build with him. If you have a PCG, you also need to have a Square guard too. ;)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Interesting info, saves a lot of effort and $$$ - as the previous RA versions, based on the Vintage Explorer, meant up to $300 for the dial plus extra reluming work (= more $$$$).

@Gngn
The dial is actually the one that came with the Josh 1675. Its amazing what it looks like now compared to before.