When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New member but not new to watches at all!

I'm a 26 year old watch lover! I am currently a Tag Heuer ambassador for my area and I also collect watches. I don't have any reps at the moment but a friend of mine has two Grand Carrera reps he wanted me to fix for him. In the process of googling info on the movement it came with I happened upon this site and I am extremely impressed with what I see around here. I have always had a love for good reps and I'm now thinking about franking some up for myself. I figure if I can get my hands on some Tag reps I can maybe throw some gen parts in them and make them a lot nicer than they already are. Guess we'll see lol. Hopefully I am welcome and stay for a long time. Cheers

Welcome on board mate :hi:

I have a soft spot for a TAG myself, they dont get the credit they deserve. Check out the Aquaracer 500m rep, its incredible.

To purchase, check out the dealer section, there are some good dealers who can help you out. I would try trusty or pure time as a starting point.

Thanks, everyone. I got a ton of topics to go over tonight for a Tag training seminar I'm conducting tomorrow morning. Thinking maybe I could put up some of the information I get for my training on here if people would be interested in keeping up with gen Tag watches and the company. If anyone would, let me know.

Speaking of gen Tags, I got two of the new gmt Carreras in my store. They are so sexy! Lol. I love being authorized Tag dealer and brand ambassador lol

Edited by akaotherwise

Im looking at grand carrera gens for my 40th coming up soon, either 8 or 17. I like the sweeping hand of the 8 but the twin rotating discs of the 17, I could leave the chrono running I suppose to show of the sweep, otherwise I guess the finish and quality is identical?