When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What Is Hot?

sashwatch

hi all,

i like to know what other fashion bags brand i can offer here... recently, i have brought in hermes and chloe, other than the usual LV and Gucci...

What about jimmychoo, alexander mcqueen, marc jacobs, D&G ? is this popular among the chic and missus?

need some ideas so that i can offer what members want here..

cheers

hi all,

i like to know what other fashion bags brand i can offer here... recently, i have brought in hermes and chloe, other than the usual LV and Gucci...

What about jimmychoo, alexander mcqueen, marc jacobs, D&G ? is this popular among the chic and missus?

cheers

One word - Burberry...

hi all,

cheers

Wifey already has two real LVs...and now she wants that damn LV Perfo...I haven't seen those done yet but was wondering...

On the other hand, your Hermes Birkin looks good...will that be available in any other colors?

cheeers

Wifey already has two real LVs...and now she wants that damn LV Perfo...I haven't seen those done yet but was wondering...

On the other hand, your Hermes Birkin looks good...will that be available in any other colors?

cheeers

i have LV perfo... will be offering them soon.. :)

for birkin, yes... i do have many other colors... let me know what color you prefer..

One word - Burberry...

ok, noted... will be going shopping again.. :)

Carolina Herrera ..... and more men leather aseccories

carolinda herrera? hmm, i didnt see that anywhere... i try harder..

man accessories, like whip?? haha.. just kidding...

Replica D&G thsirts and stuff like that woud be hot.

I have gens but those cost like 150€each :bangin:

I dont see that bags can be more populare then replica lacost shirts and stuff like that :g:

replica appraels are often from other dealers.... like (bergie belt) you can check out his stuff... :)

For any woman in the UK a MULLBERY handbag is what she wants!!!! My GF is dieing to get one of these! Silix fashion did have the ones she was after but the web site has changed now!! please get hold of these as they WILL sell well!

Thanks Tim.

Hi Tim,

mulberry bags now available in my sales forum... cheers!

In NYC, the bag this year is the Jimmy Choo red bag. I may have to give in and buy a gen for the wife on this one. It is a must have for any woman who collects Jimmy's shoes. :)

In this town every self respecting woman has too many Jimmy's and Manolo's. :lol:

Jimmy Choo bags available now too! time to be the lady happy!!!

In NYC, the bag this year is the Jimmy Choo red bag. I may have to give in and buy a gen for the wife on this one. It is a must have for any woman who collects Jimmy's shoes. :)

In this town every self respecting woman has too many Jimmy's and Manolo's. :lol:

Jimmy Choo bags available now too! time to make the lady happy!!!

Do they make Jimmy Choo shoe reps? I think clothing needs to be concentrated on--designer suits and what-not for men & women. You don't see enough of that around. And some of the harder to find LV stuff (Vernis, Murakami, Groom, Epi)--I'd buy that by the ton for my girl, if I could find the right stuff.

My girlfrind is a bag-addict (real only sadly). Marc Jacobs is the one she always go back to. After that - Chanel, Todd's, etc.

It is scary how good she is at spotting fake ones; much better than I am at watches (but to be fair, the fakes bags are easier to spot and bigger).

Edited by Craytonic