When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

KW 312 In the house...

CptTripps

That movement looks really good! Pardon my ignorance, but what is kuvarsit? Is that a factory or something?

Kuvarsit is a rep dealer which has trusted status on other watch forums, but not here. They have some exclusive offerings, so I assume they work closely with a Chinese factory, like Angus at PureTime Watch does.

Again, Kuvarsit is not listed here on RWG but I have never heard a "horror story" about dealing with them, and I have in fact bought their replica Panerai leather straps in the past.

I've used bank transfer.

I got a word from KV that there is no issue with the order.

So I guess their "invoicing" system is bad. I will wait couple of days (holidays in HH) then check with KV on the order again.

Meanwhile I have double and triple-checked if I have not used one of their scam sites, but seams the site was correct.

And I have got issue with this watch. :-) kuvarsit cancelled my order once the money landed on their bank account. 

Can you explain more? Having an issue means something bad, but you use a smile face afterwards .. I know everyone on this board is not a native English speaker so maybe use different words to describe your thought, and we can be more clear.

My KW 312 and 359 arrived from Andrew, so I thought that I would post some pics.  Overall, the quality, look and feel is great for both watches.  IMHO, the 359 is spectacular.  The 312 is great, however, the only concern I have is the colour of the lettering on the face, which appears to be too dark, (almost Patina) compared to pics on the gen that I have seen on-line.  Does anyone know how this compares to the gen?

The only other issue I have is the "upside down" lettering on the movement for the "P9000".  It still amazes me that that this is a mistake given they "replicated" the watch(s)...

post-34840-0-43698200-1371168278_thumb.j

post-34840-0-44624200-1371168368_thumb.j

post-34840-0-19404800-1371168472_thumb.j

post-34840-0-15264400-1371168652_thumb.j

Edited by Watch Guy

post-34840-0-13049200-1371233661_thumb.j

My KW 312 and 359 arrived from Andrew, so I thought that I would post some pics.  Overall, the quality, look and feel is great for both watches.  IMHO, the 359 is spectacular.  The 312 is great, however, the only concern I have is the colour of the lettering on the face, which appears to be too dark, (almost Patina) compared to pics on the gen that I have seen on-line.  Does anyone know how this compares to the gen?

The only other issue I have is the "upside down" lettering on the movement for the "P9000".  It still amazes me that that this is a mistake given they "replicated" the watch(s)...

Well, after conducting a lot of research on line, I have discovered that the PAM O series actually has a darker coloured lettering on the dial face compared to previous series. What was confusing me even more, is the Panerai web site does not display the "O" series.

The quality of the KW 312 and 359 is quite remarkable!

• 2 weeks later...

HI there!

After a while I got the piece in my hands (thanx KW) - the previously reported issue was only their accounting communication error (??).

I can say this one (312) is by far the most well made. There is this dummy gear that does nothing and I have had problems finding it on GEN.

So it's not 1:1 replication, but comparing to GETAT (P359 similar model w/o PAM logos whatsoever) is way better.

They could do it even better of course, but at the set price tag - it's very good. However I will consider changing should upgrade will be applied (get rid of dummy gear and inverse captioning issue)

Now, I just need a better strap and off we go.