When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling navitimer

Kl2onik

Was reading Andrews guide on these as well as some others.  Seems the recomendations are the Modern Navitimer and the breitling for bentley as being the more accurate versions.  Granted these reviews were written years ago I am wondering if there is something more accurate out there curently?  I am by no means a watch wiz and would love a recomendation from someone who knows their navitimers.  If not I may have to settle for the new avenger since they apear pretty accurate...

Unfortunately there has been no significant updates to the Navitimers. They are also getting pretty hard to get hold of because the rep manufacturers have mostly stopped making them I believe.

There are a few of us Navi Fan Boys that would love a better version but it looks unlikely at the moment due to the restrictions of the movement (A7750) that is currently used that causes the sunken date wheel problem.

If you want a Breitling then look at something other than a Navi.

If you really like the Navi I suggest to get yourself one! I love her even with her flaws, and she is still my favorite watch.

Sure, my Chronomat and Skyland Avenger are way better reps, but I would never give my Navi away and would certainly try to get one again if mine is lost or broken.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...