When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hey Everyone!

Greets everyone from Southern California,

Good to be here!!

I have been hanging out on RWI and RG mainly for the last 6 months or so, thought I would sign up here and upgrade my knowledge even more,

Mainly into Omega and AP reps, have a couple of BK rollies too, looking forward to hanging out here and meeting all you guys!!

Welcome! Maybe we can get you into the vintage Rolex stuff we love soooo much over here. lol

Hey firesuite, seen your name around the forums, welcome to rwg!

Welcome to RWG :)

Welcome to the madhouse mate  :)

Welcome!

greets back.

welcome to RWG

Thanks for the warm welcome gentlemen, 

I started out mainly with the 21J's and have moved up from there to ETA's and some minor modded stuff, never thought I would be into Rolex's because of the whole "fake" stigma attached to them but after now owning a couple including my latest BK Sub C, I now understand why they are loved so much, so MD2020 maybe I will try out a vintage sort next :)

I'm an Systems engineer by trade so I like getting into the technical stuff and problem solving, I have recently bought most of the tools and am currently reading up on servicing movements as this is something I would love to get into, although I'm not so sure my eyes will like it, these things are so small :) we shall see how far I get, I have a couple of 21J I can cannibalize for now and practice on.

Thanks again guys!!!