When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some advice please

Pino84

hi there I was just needing a little advise. Am looking at buying a panerai arktos off toro bravos I see it one of the recommended dealers on here but have seen a couple of negative feed backs on line. Could anyone shed any light on the site and the quality and customer services.

Thanks

Before hitting your 1st (rep) buy button, I would encourage you to read Toad's Newb Guide.

Because the 'factories' that cobble reps together (manufacturing, the term generally accredited to the assembly/testing of genuine luxury watches, is not a term I would ascribe to the assembly of reps) institute little or no QC along the way, having realistic expectations now can save you alot of grief & hand-ringing later.

• Like 1

I have bought probably a dozen reps from Toro if you count the 3 that are currently on there way. I have had nothing but great experiences with Toro so far. In fact I can say that about most of the TD's I have dealt with except for two, who I will not be dealing with again. I hate being told something is available and then receiving QC pics of some POS that is completely different!! Btw OP, incase you have not seen Toro's post, he is no longer accepting PayPal.

Edited by jamesfl