When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Paint Fade on Planet Ocean 45MM Ceramic

ecosta87

Hi all,

I was curious to see if anyone has experienced the same issues with the gray paint fading on the 45MM ceramic Planet Ocean. I've had the watch about a month and I've noticed the paint starting to fade with normal wear and tear. It has faded mostly in the top triangle and very slightly in the bottom 30.

Is there a way I can replace the bezel? Whats the best course of action?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

post-53711-0-68222400-1373656742_thumb.j

post-53711-0-65109600-1373657129_thumb.j

Edited by ecosta87

i know that, im just saying why not "kill two birds with one stone" so to speak (getting a new bezel on it, and a better pearl)?, also i heard you could spray it with a Matte paint, i believe its Kryon or something to that effect, i havent done it, but people have used a Matte orange spray paint on the orange bezel CrPO.

and LM so far for Omega is just a limited edition PO, and i guess in the gen the blue Titanium PO is LM too, or at least LM like.

• Like 1

Mine has faded quite bad and it will only get worse I believe. Can we put something together and request the dealers resolve. Also open to suggestion on the matte clear coat. I have no experience doing this would it need to be a certain type of spray or nozzle to get the right finish. 

IF Noob factory CrPO bezel fits, that may be your best course of action as their LM PO has amazing pearl, but its probably a month or two away from release.

+1 No paint will change the fact that the gen insert is grayish, current rep is black. I have a pretty good rep-gen watch comparison as I own both. I bet Noob will make it more gen like.