When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Aquatimer 2000m Pre-review Pics

Pugwash

Here are a few shots of my Precious Time Aquatimer. I'll get a full set of review pics up next week when I have time, but seeing as there are precious few pictures of this replica on here, I thought I'd best do something about it.

156362-13639.jpg

ETA 2824

156362-13640.jpg

Gorgeous Submarine motif

156362-13641.jpg

Chunky crown and patterned bezel

156362-13642.jpg

"Oh fishy-fish-arooo, and he went wherever I would go"

... and the preview pic already posted:

156362-13643.jpg

It's hard to see in the pics, but is the 12 o'clock markers aligned? I had one before but the markers were way off so I sent it back.

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful watch. I just wish that there would be less flaws on it. I doubt that there will ever be a second edition made......

It's hard to see in the pics, but is the 12 o'clock markers aligned? I had one before but the markers were way off so I sent it back.

The markers look aligned to me. :D

Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful watch. I just wish that there would be less flaws on it. I doubt that there will ever be a second edition made......

It's a very pretty watch with a few faults. The only thing that's even slightly bugging me is the reflective domed crystal. A mild dose of AR would fix it, though.

I'm very happy I've finally got a standard time-and-date watch with an unmodded ETA movement. It's something to fall back on, so I expect I'll be regulating it over the next few weeks. :D

Very nice, can't wait for the review... I've had my eye on this for a while - specifically the white dial one (how many black dial watches can I have?) ... very very nice.