When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look at what I got today! (TC SUB)

wiseguy1481

Received my TC sub (brand new out of the box)..... installed my gen insert and away we go... I dont care what anyone says, I have owned all of the different makes and TC is hands down the BEST SUB out of the box:

I also have a GEN crystal and crown to install as well.... coming soon over the next week.

post-51930-0-02652100-1376599390_thumb.j

post-51930-0-22390200-1376599410_thumb.j

• Like 1

And for those that have not seen the new DWO that TC is doing...... WOW.... just WOW.... even though 99.99% of people will never notice, especially on my wrist... this attention to detail is amazing. The raised/glossy font really does look amazing.

Also, for the record, I chose to go with the black insert. I have a LV insert on my other TC Type II and I like the maxi dial and the black insert combo....

Woof, I saw one of your pics with the "Z" in the background.... Tell me more... I am in the works on buying a new 370z nismo.

Mines a 2004 with still only 40k on it. As soon as I got it I pulled the suspension and redid it all with much heavier duty parts.

Also added big brakes, and all the performance bolt ons, plenum, dual exhaust, test pipes etc. these come with 289 HP and I added about 30 more. Did a lot of measuring and math to get the right offsets and have squeezed the most rubber I could under it. :) I have not had a chance to drive the 370, but that car has more power to start with. They say they're great cars. Mine still puts a smile on my face every morning :)

woof023.jpg

• Like 1

That thing is a beauty my friend.... I am a car nut... I am also seriously considering the STILLEN supercharger kit that they make for the 370z. Takes the motor to 500hp... I think that would be a fun little rocket to drive around town on the weekends.

Yeah I understand the attraction to the Stlllen unit.

I have a friend with a copper 350z and he's got a single turbo on his...540 HP.

Keep in mind although these blocks are rated for lots of power, you really need a spare block for when it blows...and they usually do after 10k of fun.

There's a really good Z forum my350z.com...thousands of members and everything you want to know about these cars.

Back to TC submariners !!! :)