When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

50.000$ For This A.p. Excrement?

V

Well this Audemars Piguet is of the ugliest watches and definately in the top of the WORST REPLICAS hall of fame...

With one exception.. It's genuine and costs 50.000$ :blink::blink:

I don't care if the movement is exquisite.. the watch is disgusting.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...s_promot_widget

157472-13265.jpg

157472-13266.jpg

157472-13267.jpg

157472-13268.jpg

1998 Model Stainless Steel Case Audemars Piguet Minute Repeater with a Triple Calendar and a Moon Phase. The Watch band is Black Leather, What makes this watch very important is the uniqueness of it's Yellow Dial. This TimePiece has an 18K White Gold Deployant Buckle. The Watch has never been worn and is in excellent condition. There are no scratches or scuffs and the band is still stiff as can be. the BOX and PAPERS are included in this purchase. The watch is an excellent find since there are not many of these out there. The MSRP is well over $200.000 and is being sold at an extremely discounted price. This is a one time offer. So watch collecters and serious interested buyers please contact us about this watch with any of your questions.

Has anyone got a link to the genuine? If he's selling fake PAM's, I think we have reason to suspect the AP! (provided the suspect looking 183 is actually a rep)

As discussing HERE he probably is a legitimate seller who just doesn't photographs his watches and gets the images from google..

And he has no idea about Pams so he probably put a rep picture in his auction. ;)

The AP in those photos is the genuine. (Impossible to be a rep with that movement :p )

My god is that ugly!

That watch needs a hand guillochage dial!

That watch has Gerald Genta written all over it!

I believe Gerald Genta also designed the Royal Oak? Not sure if he designed the chronos too. I think he just did the original RO, and AP modded it over the years.

Genta also did the second generation IWC Ingie (the one prior to the one out there now).

Other than the RO and Ingie (the new one, being an update of Genta's orginal design) I was never a great fan of Gerald Genta.

Have you seen Genta's watches? IMHO, they are some of the UGLIEST creatons out there! and expensive too...isnt a retrograde Mickey Mouse watch like $50,000?

Well, we already had the Luminor Urina and the Luminor Menstruation...

now we are served with APROs as well!

:yuk:

I sent him a message telling him the back shot of his 183 is a rep and sent him a link to paneristi so he can at least post pics of (probably) gens--we'll see what he says. The above poster is right. Lot's of legit sellers are just dingbats and figure the pics on Google are less time consuming to get and better than anything they could take.

The AP you are sowing is a repetition. One of the most complicates functions in a watch. An extrem expensive. i am not talking about the colour (I do not like it also).

There is a problem always in the rep world: you only like the case, but not the mechanic.

Ah, this yellow AP could go fantastic with some ferrari or bugatti (also in the same yellow9 :)