When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need a gen check please

unkiind

sorry if this should be posted somewhere else. Guy is selling his explorer II and sub who is fairly close to me.

I just honestly can't tell if these are gens or not... only pics of it I have. The seller has little feedback, but everything seems to check out?

the mag windows are the only things that look a bit sketchy to me.

I know it will be hard to tell , but if anyone can chime in for some advice!

post-51037-0-21615200-1378332296_thumb.j

post-51037-0-37836500-1378332368_thumb.j

post-51037-0-58389600-1378332375_thumb.j

Like Freddy said, when in doubt, look under the hood. Nice looking watches, and pretty close to gen if not gen.

Ask the seller, if you are really interested, to do a face to face meeting at a Rolex AD, if they are real, he shouldn't have a problem with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Like Freddy said, when in doubt, look under the hood. Nice looking watches, and pretty close to gen if not gen.

Ask the seller, if you are really interested, to do a face to face meeting at a Rolex AD, if they are real, he shouldn't have a problem with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I agree... better safe then out a few thousand dollars.  

Also those watches are too new to not have their box and papers. If he is selling those watches too cheap with out box and papers I would call those serial numbers in to the local police to check if they are stolen. You don't want to get caught up buying stolen goods! I have boughten gen Rolex watches at ridiculous prices and the police will run a nation wide check for free. Just be careful and let us know!