When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can't decide on these two!

Realsocalkevin

Remember that sub dial at 9 is a 1/8 sec on gen....... so if you saw the gen it would be flying round all the time..... it really stands out on the gen...The first has a different set up as its a Kobe its based around a basket ball match and set up for 48 minutes..I think the subdials also vary but I aint sure

On the rep it is a minute to go round.... so a 60 sec revolution...so anyone who knows these HBs would know immediately its a rep :)

However I like them and had a few myself over the years :) If you go to Josh or Andrews site you will see actual pics from QC so you will see how they actually look.... plus at Angus site there is a video of them...

Value wise they aint holders so be ready to lose some money on them if you dont like them...

and the straps aint great...decent but not great ;)

Edited by petem

Remember that sub dial at 9 is a 1/8 sec on gen....... so if you saw the gen it would be flying round all the time..... it really stands out on the gen...The first has a different set up as its a Kobe its based around a basket ball match and set up for 48 minutes..I think the subdials also vary but I aint sure

On the rep it is a minute to go round.... so a 60 sec revolution...so anyone who knows these HBs would know immediately its a rep :)

However I like them and had a few myself over the years :) If you go to Josh or Andrews site you will see actual pics from QC so you will see how they actually look.... plus at Angus site there is a video of them...

Value wise they aint holders so be ready to lose some money on them if you dont like them...

and the straps aint great...decent but not great ;)

Thanks for all the info! what is are the links to josh's andrews and angus' sites? 

Go to trusted dealer sections ...

Go to perfectclones (Josh) (Josh puts his HBBs as Aroxia at top on left menu)

Go to TrustyTime (Andrew)

Go to Puretime (Angus)

Just go on each site and check out the HBB KPs there mate

Just go the sites I mentioned or any TD site ...you will find them there  mate as well as others...

Thats exactly what i or any one would have to do to get you the links... ;)

Edited by petem