When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tissot (vintage) & Omega (vintage) Are they real and wich type ?

CoenPonsen

Haha thanks very good one ;) But i am buying from an online marketplace and the seller seems to be honest but I want to be as sure as possible before I buy.

Thx for the fast reply 

when you see the movements you will see if their genuine. all the worth is in the movements.

Beside these are obviously genuines. low end watches at that.

Haha thanks very good one ;) But i am buying from an online marketplace and the seller seems to be honest but I want to be as sure as possible before I buy.

Thx for the fast reply

Define "seems to be honest"? Tons of positive feedback? What country is the watch from? When you say online marketplace you're referring to chrono24?

All I'm saying is be cautious with purchases from unknown sellers. You need more then "seems to be honest" to spend any sort of money on gen watches online, IMO.

Oke and what do you mean by low end watches? 

these are among the least expensive of those brands at that time. Gold filed were not expensive and had decent movements...17 jewels handwind at best I guess

"Buy the seller then buy the watch..."

While remembering Steve T. Mulholland...        

The Tissot is not worth much, less if quartz. If quartz, it is worth around $20USD...on a good day. Mechanical maybe $50USD...maybe.

The Omega is probably a gold plated snap back, manual wind, with a non wr crown...if so, it is worth around $50/75USD, maybe $100USD to someone walking sideways. Not much of a watch imho, all you are getting is the brand name. If it was screw back with wr crown, it might be worth $100USD. If automatic, maybe $125/150USD.

For $120euro ($160USD), I would buy one good watch.

"when you see the movements you will see if they are genuine. all the worth is in the movements.

Beside these are obviously genuines. low end watches at that."

Good advice.

• Like 1