When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

IMPORTANT CUSTOMS WARNING Norway

Smab

Hello dear community. This message goes to all fellow Norwegians. I have received information about norwegian customs checking all import from China these days, a lot of company shipments and parcels are halted in the customs, and delayed by many days. This is information directly from DHL to my company. There is no reason why this should not also consern shipments to individuals, so if you have shipments from our Chinese dealers, you should be aware that they could be stopped, delayed or confiscated in customs.

Normally they do not confiscate replicas to personal use, this is due to norwegian regulations.

Only replicas and in quantities that could qualify for the suspicion that it was ment for further sale, can be confiscated.

But since the are checking everything, delays must be expected.

Going on in Poland (where I've never generally had a problem) but not only packages from China, had to shell out for a t-shirt sent via regular post from the US too. Seems like Triangle shipping or second hand deals is the only method left to us

Edited by exper