When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Angus Returns With A Big Bang!

PureTime

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

>>>I'm surprised, you of all people, having visited Guangzhou, would know first-hand because of the "millions & millions" of watches manufactured out of that City, there is not going to be the kind of QC you'd expect from a genuine watch, swiss or seiko. <<<

Absolutley Omni, I certainly undertsand and agree with that. I do NOT expect higher QC just because a fake is more expensive. We both know that you can easily spend $1,200 on scam sites and get total crap in return. Those torbilons that were floating around a few years back were just horribly made and virtually all of them seized up within months (we all know those stories) and yet they cost 1-2k! So I did not mean to imply that higher costs equate to better quality... that is something that sadly will likely never happen in any sort of "replica" business model.

What I was attempting (quite poorly I guess) to say is that the lack of QC of these watches in general kills me. It is always the limiting factor to me, NOT the money. I would gladly pay much higher prices if I felt that quality would follow but it simply does not and since I am not a tinkerer or a watch maker of any sort when these go bad on me I am left with junk. Or if not junk I am faced with spending more money to fix defects.

Dear All,

As there are internet problems here in China and Hong Kong so I could not reply your questions.

Because of your supports and this thread is reaching 10,000 views and 280 replies, I will continue my work in the future and I hope you all can continue to support my works.

I received 2 batches of HBB and the first batch has some of them with loosened second hand and some with loosened bezel screws because I rushed them to give to me on 24th so the QC is not very good, I am sorrry for this happening and I did ask them to check all my HBB in the future and I will personally check every one of them before shipment.

This post will continue as we will have the ceramic version in the future, and probably the gold + ceramic and black magic (not confirmed yet).

Wish you a Happy New Year and every success in what you plan to do in 2007!

Cheers,

Angus

P.S. Please allow me to do an advertisement, I will post the pics and price of a Swiss 7750 AP ROO in about 2 hours time from now. Please check General Discussions and my dealer section later, thank you for your time.

Guest RiverwindMDS

angus, I saw in a watch newspaper that the HBB black magic has the bezel in ceramic but the case in PVD. Even the gen is like that. Can anyone confirm that?

Guest RiverwindMDS

So the rep must be in ceramic also the case. It was written badly in the newspaper.

Angus, can they do also the all black version, I think only the dial and hands is different and you have a new model to sell.

• 2 weeks later...

Making the HBB in full ceramic will be a great difficulty, we will first try to PVD it and see how good it looks, if it looks good then we will make it in PVD. If it does not look good, we may just neglect this model. But we will keep looking for any possibilities of implementing it with full ceramic.

Btw, I need one detailed caseback pic showing full engravings of the rose gold ceramic HBB (I need the 44.5mm HBB but not the 41mm version), please either post the pic here or send to my e-mail puretime2005@gmail.com, thank you for your help.

The ALL BLACK should not be made, we don't have the gen strap to replicate and the datewheel's reproduction will be an issue... as well as the full ceramic case...

We will release about 6 HBB models and I think they are enough for us :-)

Edited by PureTime

Guest RiverwindMDS

I love the all black.... It's a fabolous.

Than If you take this year special model Lamborckini Gallardo "La Nera" You are better than James bond...

That's my dream...

Guest RiverwindMDS
The ALL BLACK should not be made, we don't have the gen strap to replicate and the datewheel's reproduction will be an issue... as well as the full ceramic case...

We will release about 6 HBB models and I think they are enough for us :-)

Please You have to do at lease one all black model, and then have to change the datewheels because now they're the only flaw in the front of the watch... And then for the strap it's really simple even if you don't have the original, the strap is plain...

also you have to make a black datewheel...

Edited by RiverwindMDS

Guest RiverwindMDS
Very good taste my friend. My dream is a bit different:

Watch:

180898-7331.jpg

and hop into this car:

180898-7332.jpg

What you think ? :lol::lol::lol:

So, two things:

FIRST ANGUS PLEASE MAKE THEM DO THAT MODEL OF HUBLOT BIG BANG; IT'S [censored] HOT.

Second

I love that car...

Angus:

any idea on when the new run of these watches will be.

You mention 6 styles, but also state that none of the ceramic will be ceramic, given the price and otherwise accuracy of this rep, it seems to me real ceramic would be essential.

The new Chanel reps are true ceramic, although priced accordingly high.

What other styles would there be other than the 2 already made if ceramic can not be done?

Impatiently waiting for a perfect Black Magic rep....

Cheers,

M