When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

To physicians ...

xelorrolex

"Wearing reps at work can sometimes be a pain because a lot of my colleagues are into watches and will insist on asking me about my stuff"

Just get your REPS from RWG raffles they are sprinkled w/ fairy dust and never get called out! :partytime:

Even this gen is running COSC! :inverted:

"Guys, an update here. I just wanted everybody to know that the watch is awesome! I contacted mike and he said he has magical power given to him by the RWG raffle Gennie that he uses to give the raffle watches a little extra "sparkle"....

Seriously, he said that....

But in all honestly this thing is great, it's running at +/- 0 secs per day over the three days that I've been wearing it."

PS Not above shameless promoting! :partytime:

I have yet to run into anyone with an interesting watch in person...MD...PH.D...PSY.D...M.S..P.M.S......not a single lawyer, educated person or even just someone rich...Just doesn't happen...still the first thing I check out...since,,as Andy said "hope is a good thing"....My MD has a terrible tiny movado...quartz...just terrible...but he's a good MD...so I let it slide..