When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TDs have confused me !

umairarif

Hi all

I have been in contact with all TD on this forum, Watchden has got most verity in products. But when I was told to contact supermirrors or ken for any other goods apart from watches, they told me that theres no 1:1 or AAA+++ grade reps of any products apart from watches. But watchden which is a TD here says all his prducts are AAA+++ grade or 1:1 on clothing, shoes, sunglasses and other accessories. I just wanted to ask how you guys rate watchden? He offers free delivery on alot of items which raised doubts in my mind, So just wanted to know how was your experience if you have dealt with him or heard from any other members? I tried to read his reviews but not a lot said ther.

regards

1) There is no such thing as AAA++++ or that 1:1 rubbish

2) In buying a rep, you're not looking on websites for information about reps. The information is right here on the forums

3) All dealers source the rep watches from the same place (ie. they don't make watches)

4) WatchEden is a trusted seller and have been around for a long time, being a dealer means they're trusted to not run away with your money and will ultimately try to make your happy ... how long and how well that they do that is another story. Read reviews and make your own informed decision. Buy the dealer. NOT the rep

• Like 1

Ok first up I did not say the was no 1:1, the fact is that the factories are turning out a quality they call 1:1 now (I hate the name but there you have it), however the line is much more limited than some dealers claim.

In other words if every second item on a dealers site is called 1:1 then you just know it's bull.

For example I do not list any 1:1 items on my site and only sell them on request.

However AAA or AAA+++ or even Super Reps are all sales gimicks.

Ken

At the moment Rima it is mainly some selected bags and 1:1 is expensive, for example the standard Birkin I sell and has received rave reviews for 7 years is $280 a 1:1 Birkin is $1350

There is no full range of bags for any one brand that is 1:1 but Hermes have more than others, there is also no men's or luggage bags that are 1:1 at this time.

Other than bags the other 1:1 items tend to be belts.

Ken