When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Props to mike on a bike

Tonyyammine

I would like to give mike on a bike the proper credit and thank you for his work on a ongoing problem we are having with a scammer on here. He has very little at stake on this matter but yet he is trying to help at least 15 members that have been scammed by this member a so called great guy as some delusional members on here feel that he is. Mike on a bike went out of way in his efforts, he is helping us pursue this scammer in a legal way. By mike on a bike helping us some members on here called him a lair when in fact he wasn't. Turns out our little angel scammer is more than a thief but I'm sure it all his other problems will come out. Hopefully all of mike on a bike work and efforts to help us works out. I just would like the mods to make this scamming member (the angel that he is)be banned from here and i would like it publicly done so we all could finally see that this piece of garbage oh wait, i meant the angel is seen for what he is. Im not going to bother to mention his name because he's a piece of garbage but most of you would know who I'm speaking of.

Edited by Tonyyammine
  • Like 1

Can not at this time it would leave me open to slander. In addition it would compromise my word to others, which I do not do. Let us just proceed with getting members property back by legal action, armed with the knowledge that we have given the benefit of the doubt more than once and patience has been exercised to exhaustion. :pimp:

PS This is all that should be said in open thread, it would compromise chances of members getting their property back. When this is resolved I will open all the info for any member who wishes to review it . Till that time no one should nor will I respond to inquiries in regard with the exception of the aggrieved parties privately.