When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just busted my rep purchasing cherry !

DiverDoug

Hi all,

I know it's so common that it probably borders on cliche, but I finally received my first rep purchase (WOOHOO!!) from Trevor!!. Great price, great movement, great service and took only FOUR days to get to me in Brisbane. If any other noobs like me are interested, I posted a big review of the process in Trev's section (http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/164274-review-of-trevor-my-first-rep-a-42-mm-po-awesome/)

Here's a shot of it for anyone interested (complete with my diver cufflinks, in homage of my previous profession):

20131030_204807_LLS.jpg

Will definitely be purchasing more reps from him in the future!

Best regards,

DD

Thanks, guys!

However, I'm wondering if my adulation is a bit premature. The watch has already stopped twice in the last couple hours (I wasnt wearing it thesecond time). Is there a 'breaking in' period for the 4813? I've given it a good wind (ie at least 30 repetitons) beforehand, and it went through the whole night last night (the first night) without a problem.

Any suggestions anyone?

DD

Hi all,

I know it's so common that it probably borders on cliche, but I finally received my first rep purchase (WOOHOO!!) from Trevor!!. Great price, great movement, great service and took only FOUR days to get to me in Brisbane. If any other noobs like me are interested, I posted a big review of the process in Trev's section (http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/164274-review-of-trevor-my-first-rep-a-42-mm-po-awesome/)

Here's a shot of it for anyone interested (complete with my diver cufflinks, in homage of my previous profession):

20131030_204807_LLS.jpg

Will definitely be purchasing more reps from him in the future!

Best regards,

DD

Nice