When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Raffles update

Mike on a bike

Fellow members first let me that you for support of RWG through our Raffles. :notworthy:

With new system in place I have been able to transfer funds to the chief albeit slowly as we can not send overly large sums.

The raffle proceeds along with donations by members AstonJenkins, PolexPete and Sparkle as well as the most generous donation by B3nj4min3 (Ben!)of a watch that he won will be done in a few weeks. :clap2:

As you are aware our constant problems with paypal :hammer:  have left us once again with an interrupted revenue stream. Although many members have re-upped (and I urge you to do so if you have not yet) this leaves us in catch up mode . To this end I will continue to run raffles periodically to assure our funding.

At this time as you can imagine I have my hands full with other matters but I have something real special in mind for our next one! :partytime:

Again my thanks for your participation. :notworthy:

Mike, I just want to that you for all your hard work in all these raffles you have organised and run, and thats for everything else you've helped with.

I know it must be a thatless task at times, and I know it's far too easy to grumble and hard to that someone, and I for one, just want to say that you, you really do deserve a lifetime gold coated, platinum mounted diamond membership!

Thank you gents :notworthy:  but my intent was not for accolades :blush:  but to inform my fellow members of the current state of affairs.

PS fraggle you got to be kidding , I am the worse! MOAB my police many things but grammar and spelling is not going to happen! :pimp:

• Like 1

Thank you gents :notworthy:  but my intent was not for accolades :blush:  but to inform my fellow members of the current state of affairs.

PS fraggle you got to be kidding , I am the worse! MOAB my police many things but grammar and spelling is not going to happen! :pimp:

Hehehe, life is too short to proof read the internet :) Only pulling your leg mate :D

I take part in a newsgroup for bikers where a load of them are really anal about spelling and grammar, but in a good way, It wears off after a few years :)