When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New 46 Mm Pvd B&r From Puretime

Usil

Yes, I have been waiting on this for a long long time.

My question is about the movement. It is quartz but the original is an automatic. How realistic is the quartz movement.

Still getting me one though :)

The original one is a modified ETA-2892A2 movement, running second at 3.

An Asian 7750 cannot be used because 1. Too thick; 2. Running second at 9.

This Ronda Swiss Quartz movement is even more expensive than the Asian 7750 movement, with running second at 3 and working chrono. That is why we chose this as the movement.

159492-12647.jpg

OK. Does the second hand 'sweep' or click around like say a Seiko :)

Funny...

Seiko makes more automatc movement watches with sweeping second hands than anyone on Earth every year...

My Seiko 600m titanium professional diver uses an in house movement that beats at 36,600 beats an hour. It don't tick :huh:

The original one is a modified ETA-2892A2 movement, running second at 3.

An Asian 7750 cannot be used because 1. Too thick; 2. Running second at 9.

This Ronda Swiss Quartz movement is even more expensive than the Asian 7750 movement, with running second at 3 and working chrono. That is why we chose this as the movement.

159985-12494.jpg

Does this have real or fake hex screws on the back?

Funny...

Seiko makes more automatc movement watches with sweeping second hands than anyone on Earth every year...

My Seiko 600m titanium professional diver uses an in house movement that beats at 36,600 beats an hour. It don't tick :huh:

Yeah but it looks like a Seiko...Nobody can take a great watch and make it look utterly artless and characterless better than Seiko can.

Gen version is already sold out since it was limited run of 2500(I think that's what I read).

Damn, my thin wrist. 44mm is my limit. :wounded1:

46mm is to large and this is not round either so it will look like a dvd on a wrist :lol:

I em whit you on the 44mm limit.

It's got the fake stamped hex screws on the back just like they all do.

As for size, go try on a Tag Monaco... it is only 38mm but because it is square it freaking looks and fels like a Panerai or even bigger! Square watches have MUCH more mass than round ones... so a 46mm SQUARE watch really is ginormous... but it is cool looking if you can pull it off.

The watch maker told me it is a RONDA movement instead of an ETA. This RONDA movement is not cheap and it is really a SWISS MADE movement.

The non-Chrono version uses an Asian 21J automatic movement.

I just took some pics with 1. PAM127 and 2.B&R 46mm on my wrist (I don't have a big wrist as well) and this may help you to decide whether you should buy this or not.

Hope these help. :lol:

post-587-1165104553_thumb.jpg

post-587-1165104580_thumb.jpg

Typically don't go for quartz but if it's boxed up in this thing I might change my mind. I don't care if it ticks or sweeps.. it's mine and really don't care anybody thinks it's fake. Anybody willing to pay $10K for watch has more money than brains anyway. Andrew... get it ready to ship!!!

Guys,

The Quartz ticks...

This is on a Swiss ETA Quartz because the case is not thick enough to fit in Asia 7750. =P

Well... this is still nevertheless a very nice watch.

Check www.trustytime.com to see it added by end of today.

Cheers

ANDREW

Andrew, do you know if this rep will fit the gen base desktop attachment....'cause this mutha is too big for my wrist but it would look oh so sweet on my desk....

cheers