When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 1675 back from Sevice.

Guest Ezelturkish

Guest Ezelturkish

Here is my 1675 from 68, new serviced. The watch is just polished ones i think and it was a light polish then. I need to buy a proper camera so i can take good pics!

9B3DEF99-B6E9-405B-A2F1-18AD6DACEEB8-222

And here ia what i got back from the service :D

45F60B7B-0398-48B0-9271-6800B0D01447-222

Guest Ezelturkish

Yhea she was realy giving her last breath. But the plexi/crow/tube/rotor looks good and i never had any trubbels with the crown/tube but they replaced them also. Plexi is in great condition! The hole serviced costed me $1100. NO she was tight as a clam, no water damage or moister!

Wonder what i will get back when i pick up my 5513 on friday :D

Edited by Ezelturkish

Guest Ezelturkish

Allowed!?! I dont know the rolex service rulles. But i know that in my service centar/Ad if you ask them to give you the old parts back after the service then you get that. I also know a service

Centar in Munich/Germany, that also does this!

Guest Ezelturkish

I dont know if you can see it from the picture. But the watch is starting to losing some lume, the "9" marker is almost gone and the "6" marker is also starting to think the same way!

After a few days of reading here on the forum. I see that some of you have amazing skills! You guy's should work in a service centar :) ir maybe you do! But is it worth to give my watch a new lume work? Is the price dropping way to much if i did this? Im not looking to sell the watch, my uncle bought it brand new from rolex and now he gave it to me. So just two owners. It will be passed to my doughter.

Edited by Ezelturkish

Trust me, your dial is worth a lot more if it's original and not relumed. I think it looks great!

Here's my Snowflake, its genuine dial is pretty rough but I love it the way it is.

Posted Image

Guest Ezelturkish

You are probebly right. It has her charm, and the dial is never touched, funny thing is in some lights the dial look a little brownish. This is not my everyday watch i maybe have her on 2-3days a week. My 5513 is my everday watch its from 91 the last 5513 i think it was. Will post pic of that one when i pic it up from service.