When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Isohunt ?

xelorrolex

Hi Guys

I was wondering where to post this and finaly decide to begin the tread here. Sorry if I'm out of topic ...

Since years i  took advantage to discover many artists I heard from by using and downloading torrents.

My favorite portal was isohunt.com as it has millions of references and do not require any inscription or membership or whatever.

I know arguments related to copyrights and so on, it was for me a outstanding way of discovering unknown artists. We all know those arguments here, no ? ;)

Sometimes I even bought CD's, thanks to this !

Now, since a couple of weeks, this portal had been closed ... :angry2:

Do you, guys, know another torrent's portal as open and easy to use than isohunt ?

Thanks

Xel B)

Ah, not really actually, it's a program which sets the seeds of your torrents directly on your sever, so no turning off when your system is down. You never stop seeding with this tool. But i haven't tried it, but very tempted.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedbox

Seed.St but only if you are on a private tracker. Never use a seedbox for public trackers like piratebsy.

• 1 month later...