When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The Nicest Back

uziuzi

Lets see some nice backshots of your rep babies...lets see who has the nicest back...(with women this topic seems to grap sooo much more attention than with reps and we gotta change that)

I start with a backshot of my Pam111 from PT. Sorry bout the blurry pic, my foto skills have yet to improve (plus i am a newbie) Hope you still like it :D

Have a nice one and show off your babies backs for me,

uzi :victory:

:Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

post-3612-1165077489_thumb.jpg

The case backs on some of the Panerais alone is enough for me to want one. Funny, I didn't care much for them before I started frequenting this place, but I was told that the bug would bite me. It has bitten.

• 2 weeks later...

Spend two seconds looking at the pic below, and you'll see why I don't obsess about casebacks. We're kidding ourselves if we think that even the best rep casebacks will fool anyone who knows what a gen caseback is supposed to look like. As long as they're close enough to fool the 99.9% of the world that doesn't know what a gen caseback is supposed to look like, we ought to be happy we save 90% off MSRP.

post-53-1166411831_thumb.jpg

Wow, thanks for posting those, narikaa! Very interesting...more evidence that repmakers are very quirky guys: I like some of those backs better than OEM, and oddly, some of them are more complex, and I guess harder to do, than their corresponding gens. Some they went through a ton of work to 90% duplicate a gold back with the only flaw being that they took the time to engrave "stainless steel" also. :D

General question: They used to do nice "gold" backs but seem to have given up....anyone ever seen a correct "gold" back, one w/ hallmarks etc? I haven't seen one in a long time...