When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

membership upgrade

irolexu

I shall upgrade you now mate.....

You should walk out of your house and find the nearest large public space and stand in the middle of it ....I then want you to get on bended knee and hold your rep in your hand aloft.... I then want you to say out loud....

"This rep shall restore my soul and mind; this great forum of the RWG shall guide me in the path of righteous reps  For RWG name's sake. And even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of gen wearers , I shall fear no evil, for RWG art with me; Your reps and Your advice, they shall comfort me. RWG members shall prepare a table or list of great reps before me in the presence of all and lay asunder those who consider us charlatans; RWG shall have anointed my head and my wrist with light clock oil; And my reps shall overflow in the land of the gens..."

Now once you have repeated this twice...once on a Wednesday and once on a Sunday outside church...then you shall be upgraded my son and shall arise from your bended knee a man of reps and RWG...

:) honest !! ;):)

• Like 2

I just did that Pete, still no upgrade to my profile, what's wrong? I need the admin! :p

Wednesday AND Sunday..... must be both or you get nowt !!

Wednesday AND Sunday..... must be both or you get nowt !!

damn didn't see I also had to do it this Sunday outside the church! 

But I asked Nanuq how to upgrade because I also want to be a supporting RWG member. Didn't get how to do this + what it costs. Would be nice if someone could post that :)

damn didn't see I also had to do it this Sunday outside the church! 

But I asked Nanuq how to upgrade because I also want to be a supporting RWG member. Didn't get how to do this + what it costs. Would be nice if someone could post that :)

You need to contact admin via PM etc and request info...

If you press the "Upgrade" button above (at very top of home page next to 'RWG forum' and before "Forums" ... you will get a message to either email or PM admin... go to your PM messenger and put 'admin' in the address box.. (Do not try to use the link buttons)

Then fill in message making request (ie Dear Admin, I want to give you all my money please send me instructions)

or

copy (place mouse over "Email" right click & copy email address) the email link that says "email" and paste it into your address bar in your email and again send message making request...

You will get reply with link to payment options and choice of member level...and see all prices and methods of paying..monthly, one off yearly, etc etc

Then follow my instructions or it wont work !! :)

It certainly wouldnt work for me mate...as each reply is specific to the member..

for example I get a 50% discount for being the best looking guy on the forum...

and another 80% discount for being the best at maths....

:)

I'm more curious for pics of the best looking guy in this fourm...

I did post a glimpse of me in a pic..I didnt want a full on pic as it would have been too much too soon for you guys... :)

But the mods and admin all agreed it would be better if I removed it as it was unfair to all you guys on here....and the internet in general as if anyone doing a search might end up seeing the pic and that could cause shock waves across the world..

So to avoid that Admin decided that to ensure that if I never posted a pic of myself that he would give me a 50 % discount...on top of that when explaining that discount to me he realised just how great I was at maths and offered me an additional 80% discount on top of the other discount.... so overall I am paying just over $500 a month...

Which is a 165% discount off the normal price I would pay...so I am pleased..as Admin was so kind and helpful in giving me such a great deal... but he knew he couldnt pull the wool over my eyes as I am a superlative mathematician and I know my numbers.... :);)

what's a pity i came here so late and missed that pic :)

and your math is indeed great, you definitely deserve that discounts ;):)

Thanks mate...guys can get jealous...but I am used to it...I have been used to it half my life..I am 73 I was born in 1967..now so thats almost 55 years of my life and the other half the other 31 years I was hidden in a cupboard by my parents... so thats almost 23% of my life...

:)