When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is coming soon in PAM reps....

PeteM

I thought it might be useful to do a quick update of some expected new PAMs coming in the near future... Please add any you also know of and I can add it or we can just rely on reading all posts..I dont mnd..

There are a few that are just out...

ZF maker has released several updated 300 series PAMs like 312, 351, and GMT versions... more are coming...

KW is doing the same and has released a few too like 351, 312 etc

ZF has just released a new rep of the 389

They are also releasing a new upgraded version of the 305 and around CNY a 382... I would also expect to see some of the 47 sub variants coming out too as it seems logically but i dont know for sure on that...

The Noob 243 could make a return in early next year..they are saying it might but not confirmed

Noob has just released the 372 to follow the H and the 300 makers...

There is also a 'reasonable' rep of the 422 from the 300 makers...

I also heard distant rumours of a 364 but that is only rumours whereas the above is confirmed but awaiting dates in some cases..

So keep your eyes open and check out the dealers sites for these new reps...

Remember you can buy KW reps from any dealer not just KV and the same with ZF reps...

Angus doesnt sell H maker stuff and Josh and Andrew dont sell Noob stuff...

If you want to discuss specific models say like the latest KW 312 against the ZF 312 ...its probably best to start a new thread..

All I want is a titainium bracelet for my 089 :(

It wouldnt surprise me to see a new shape one sooner rather than later however a Ti CG link half and half bracelet .. that you will only see now in a M2M now

I think if it were me I would look to BB an SS version and give it that Ti look...assuming you dont also want the weight reduction too

Proj has all the gubbings for that and having seen some of his 'play' work I think it is achievable...

I would kill for a good one mate...no doubt

Would love to see some of the oldies appear to the same level as the current range :)

But I think makers prefer to work from a gen or variations of that gen say like the 305 to the 389 and 382...

I know from experience that the gen is parted up then those parts sent to the sub contractor to replicate and they have a habit of breaking, damaging or losing those parts so I couldnt see anyone offering their gen up for use in those models... :(

Great roundup Pete!  However, I really wish the makers would tackle the classic 024/025.   :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Me too Mir !- you can pick a gen up for around £4K GBP - all be it used , same with B or C series 002/001 - which could mean a repeat source for 6502-6520 case sets , CG's case backs etc .

We can hope :) 

FGD

Me too Mir !- you can pick a gen up for around £4K GBP - all be it used , same with B or C series 002/001 - which could mean a repeat source for 6502-6520 case sets , CG's case backs etc .

We can hope :)

FGD

I agree mate and the same thought hit me but I think the guys that have them already just aint willing to risk them getting damaged.... I can see thier point in a way

But why they dont buy one... maybe they just realise they cant meet the detail that we would look for in these or maybe they can but the cost and margins wouldnt be great for them when they have better options...

:(

TBH I never pay much attention to Rads...but as I recall there was some talk by others and I think Angus that there were some coming...once the case was nailed..

Whether it pams out ( ;) ) ...who knows but it was certainly discussed...and the 'Risti forever' would seem like a good start... :)

The 382 dial looks very good so far...hopefully the case will match the progress... :)