When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Trusty's 16610? ROLSUB108C - any reviews or thoughts

marrickvilleboy

• 2 months later...

Nitpicking apart. If You just want to use it without changing all the parts or getting the TC plus insert for nearly 700, I think it´s a fine rep to get for the price. Check the inner rehault engravings are centered at 12. Indeed that´s the 16610 I would buy from Trusty no damage done for the price. I am very happy with the TC - it´s the superior watch in every detail with a thinner caseset, no engravings - but still use the others about the same time so all of them stay new. Just get it, good choice.

Comparison pic from Trustis Seadweller and TC to get an idea

TCCR_1341.jpg

What happened M-boy? Last week you were looking for a gen and now you're browsing this kind of cheap shit?

Did you get a reality check when you took a look inside your wallet? :D

haha no i ended up buying the genuine piece! Haven't had a chance to do a review of it yet but see here for quick and dirty

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/166957-comparison-genuine-rolex-submariner-16610-vs-wm9bk-submariner-16610/#entry1307235

I'm about to sell the wm9/BK version and replace it with something cheaper!

What happened M-boy? Last week you were looking for a gen and now you're browsing this kind of cheap [censored]?

Did you get a reality check when you took a look inside your wallet? :D

Seriously... stay away from junk like this. It is wrong in so many ways.

thanks, By-tor!

Your wm9 is very nice and is just like mine (mine has genuine crystal and crown).

I just didnt see the need to have a genuine one and a wm9/BK so going to sell it shortly.

Anyway, I ended up buying Trusty's 16610 so will do a review of it after!

Looking forward to that comparison. Great, thx

I just ordered the ceramic 116610 version of this watch. My only complaint is the "OYSTER PERPETUAL DATE" is too spaced apart and the clasp is significantly off. I can't wait to receive the watch though. I don't know if the 16610 has the same problems.

Hi and welcome, once you get used to it´s looks it´s a comfortable watch to wear with adjustable clasp which is very nice. Pearl is the only thing that sometimes bothers a bit but it doesn´t matter if You´re not sitting next to the guy with the gen in the train/plane.

Andrews ceramic Sub

RoLSubmarinerceramicnear1050266.jpg