When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Breitling Family

Guest submersible24g

Guest submersible24g

Here is my family of Breits.

First is a Bentley Big Boy at 48.4mm, next is my genuine Chronomat Evo on factory black leather deployant, third is my rep Chronomat Evo on pilot bracelet, ending with my Fighters Navitimer w/ custom brushed finished case/band.

and the new 2006 Breitling catalog is a Bible!!!! at about 200 pages its a real read.

post-1688-1165091696_thumb.jpg

post-1688-1165091727_thumb.jpg

post-1688-1165091755_thumb.jpg

Edited by submersible24g

Guest submersible24g

no the Chronmat Evolution on the black strao is a Genuine on the genuine strap.

it came with two straps. a black calf and deplyant and a brown croc and buckle. i guess when you drop $4900 on a watch you get a little sumpin!!

the Chronomat on the bracelet is the rep.

no the Chronmat Evolution on the black strao is a Genuine on the genuine strap.

it came with two straps. a black calf and deplyant and a brown croc and buckle. i guess when you drop $4900 on a watch you get a little sumpin!!

the Chronomat on the bracelet is the rep.

i almost got excited :)

i am holding out for the 2 tones in the breitling i have the red bently -

i''m hoping for a blue and green 2 tone. i was planning on making a frankin with a crosswind 2 tone gen dial on this chronomat rep like someone else did on trc - his looked pretty good

Wow! I am really interested in the differences you found on the 2 Chrono's. Love to hear your opinion. Could you tell the difference if you hadn't owned the original? Weight? Feel? Quality?

- Shabber

Guest submersible24g

look here for side by side shot:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=16484

if i did not own the genuine i wouldnt be able to tell. the workmanship is fabulous and even though there are slight quality differences, i would not have paid $4900 for the genuine if the rep had been out when i bought this one.

after tearing them both down today i can say assuredly than the parts will interchange between the two, the screws on the bezel, the bezel quarter pieces that bolt on, the caseback, crown and entire bezel all swap out easily bewteen rep and genuine. its MBW type [censored].

this is a TRUE 1:1 copy for sure.