When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oem Pnerai Strap Purchase Documentation...

lello

Hi Guys,

wanted to tell you that today I went to the Panerai boutique here in Florence and bought an alligtor strap for my 063.

Have a look at what I brought out of the shop.

Perhaps I should feel better with these stuff, after I spent € 240 for a strap. :bangin:

I love the agenda anyway, there are also several interesting info inside and also the 2006 catalog is great.

Can you believe it?... they give you also a case for the receipt! :huh:

160097-12450.jpg

160097-12451.jpg

Guest submersible24g

wow!

you buy a $250 Panerai strap from my local Panerai AD and you get a big fat reciept and the little plastic baggie it comes in.

and when you ask for a Catalogue.......well, you might as well of asked if you could sleep with his wife! :bangin:

wow!

you buy a $250 Panerai strap from my local Panerai AD and you get a big fat reciept and the little plastic baggie it comes in.

and when you ask for a Catalogue.......well, you might as well of asked if you could sleep with his wife! :bangin:

Hey Submersible, You sure are negative about all of your posts here today! ;)

Guest submersible24g

wifey is outta the house today Xmas shopping and spending all my damn money!!!

makes me grouchy.... unless that is she comes home with a new watch for me....which never happens. <_<

Lello,

Awesome strap and well worth the cost as its a GEN and will add that extra pizzaz,

to that 063.You need to highlight those BOLD date letters!

Thats one on my favorite strap to go with a GMT..when you get tired of it I'll buy it from you.

Congratulations and wear it well..

I do think they could give you a nice back massage to go with it! :D

I do think they could give you a nice back massage to go with it! :D

Yes, with *extras*... :bounce::Jumpy:

I really LOVE Panerai watches, but I feel like such an idiot spending so much money with them, I try to offset the stupidity with reps :lol:

Nice strap Lello :D

Little things like that (book, catalogue etc.) sometimes help reduce the pain of paying so much although it is a really gorgeous strap :wub:

I hope to be in Firenze in March - obviously can't not pay a pilgrimage to the OP boutique but just curious what the staff are like? IMO it it THAT alone that makes all the difference in the world when it comes to the experience of purchasing, their knowledge, their manner, their personality.

I've had nice bags, catalogds and yes, even receipt envelopes for virtually every gen strap I have ever purchased, HOWEVER, I have never had s BOOK given to me. Very nice, is it a good book? Looks good.

This is not actually a book, but an agenda, but inside there are also several pages with pictures and text very interesting.

Unfortunately it is in italian language, but I will post the most interesting pics. :)

the strap looks great...but 240€ it is definitely too much...i'd never go over 100$ for a strap...think that there are awesom straps for that price..

You are surely right...

The thing is that I already tried a couple of other cheaper straps and although they were good quality straps, they didn't look like a Panerai genuine one and this was so frustrating for me that in the end I decide to get a real deal, even knowing that I was paying double of its real value.

Finally it looks as a gen. :D

You are surely right...

The thing is that I already tried a couple of other cheaper straps and although they were good quality straps, they didn't look like a Panerai genuine one and this was so frustrating for me that in the end I decide to get a real deal, even knowing that I was paying double of its real value.

Finally it looks as a gen. :D

Share your frustation Lello, but you know as a friend of mine says "sometimes you've gotta pay to play" :whistling:

The knowledge of the amount paid will fade with time but you'll still be left with your gorgeous strap :D

Share your frustation Lello, but you know as a friend of mine says "sometimes you've gotta pay to play" :whistling:

The knowledge of the amount paid will fade with time but you'll still be left with your gorgeous strap :D

Thank you for your support my friend..., now I feel better! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by lello