When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help with qc

Wani Yi

Hi all.

Just purchased my first hub ice bang and received qc pics.

I have marked all the noticeable things but am being too picky?

There are noticeable scratches etc on bezel and h screws :(

Large hour hand has white fading

Dust or something on face

And many more

Give a noob some help please

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm viewing them on a 24" screen and I have no clue what you're talking about. You really need to do some reading on what to expect from rep watches. Dealers don't send you QC pics so you can parade them around the forums to find microscopic details. The purpose is so you can make sure you are getting the correct watch , and something major isn't wrong with it.

Seriously , what are you seeing ? Stop wasting the dealer's time. Other members are trying to make purchases . Pay attention to what you're being told.

if you dont know what i mean by misprinting on chrono@6 u seriously dont know what a gen hub looks like or blind

Seriously , what are you seeing ? Stop wasting the dealer's time. Other members are trying to make purchases . Pay attention to what you're being told.

if you dont know what i mean by misprinting on chrono@6 u seriously dont know what a gen hub looks like or blind

Ok i did not mean to spam but tapatalk lagged

Yes i have WHICH IS WHY I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT MISPRINTS. if i wanted a proper printing i wouldnt have bought a v6. I didnt ask the dealer for a new watch i asked him to check whether the circles have scratches/dust. Seriously i cant be the only one who can see them. Like the scratch on bezel above 10~11, it can be seen in a diff angle photo

I didnt know it was wrong for a buyer to notice about scratches when buying a rep

You've probably gathered that other members are not seeing what you are seeing - so you have two choices:

Accept the watch as it is, or

decline and ask for another

Your choice - but don't expect an improvement on what you have.  You are being too picky and you are publishing the picture - which most dealers ask you not too.

Eventually dealers won't sell to you because it is too much hassle - and therefore expensive.

Finally, if you are asking for input from members, don't immediately dismiss it as you'll start to [censored] the members off too.

So, stick or twist

I think you are very picky but feel free to ask the dealer another watch in the hope that one is better. The scratches are not even noticeable if you ask me. Could be the low quality picture of course ;)

only if i could post photos in same resolution as the ones i received.....