When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How long before I can buy?

jayely1

Hey guys!

Noob here, I searched but can't find how long it will take before it will allow me to make a thread in the WANT thread.

I would like to buy a nice rep PO or maybe Panerai. 

Thanks guys!

Edited by jayely1

Just take your time mate...it can be very daunting for anyone

Just read the link and look at other threads that explain things for anyone new... and visit each section and have a look around...

If you are after a PO then have a look at the brand section and look at the threads on there or use the search that forum tool in the right hand side at top of page just enter the key words you are serching for and go from there

Once you have seen a few you like nd hve taken some time to research yourself and then have questions ...then please post a thread asking for specific advice and info..it doesnt help to just ask as anew member "who has the best of something" without first showing that you have looked about yourself on here... :)

I am sure you can understand that mate ... :)

You can get a great PO for less than $350.

I've contacted 3 dealers with no reply yet, for $350 it is pretty close to the real deal appearance wise? Does it have a swiss movement? 

Or do most people buy them for $350 then put money into them making them a "franken watch" or whatever you guys call it ;)

It s a process Jay just hangout some ,read about guys who just got one in posting there pics, reviews etc. Give it a few weeks you will get more comfortable navigating the site and will learn a lot more at that point.

PS after that PM me and you can get a VIP and post everywhere, buy,sell etc.

Before I found these forums I was going to buy a watch from this site...Overpriced???

http://www.replicamagic.hk/omega-swiss-seamaster-planet-ocean-professional-som35.html

Blimey.... that alone should underline why you need to be patient and read about mate... and when you find it difficult just think about what you nearly wasted on that site before you found this place...the differece would cover the price of another watch.. :)

haha really?? Is that a bad rep and over priced??

And is trusty time have good reps? How does this look?

http://www.ttw888.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=1070&zenid=85da3771e8b91e122394b4961a5ea1e6

Edited by jayely1