When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

datejust 2

umairarif

Hi

was thinking to pull trigger on rolex datejust 2 but can see any reviews of this watch. I was interested in white dial ss jubilee bracelet with a7750.

what you guys say ? Is it worth spending on this watch as a dress watch or should I choose a different piece in this price ($200)?

Also I might in future try swap the movement and dial with a gen.

post-57616-0-26725800-1386971247_thumb.j

Hi

was thinking to pull trigger on rolex datejust 2 but can see any reviews of this watch. I was interested in white dial ss jubilee bracelet with a7750.

what you guys say ? Is it worth spending on this watch as a dress watch or should I choose a different piece in this price ($200)?

Also I might in future try swap the movement and dial with a gen.

I actually have this exact watch with a 21j. It's a very good looking watch and my only complaint is the bracelet needed a little work as the clasp came off after the first wear on mine. Has been holding together well after I fixed a loose clasp pin. I'm actually planning on selling it off since I am thinning the herd.

R5MkFgL.jpg

Edited by zstidham

If you can live with a blue one you should ask Torobravo if he has some Thai Datejust left. It is a good as it gets I have heard..

Beauties!

attachicon.gifP9202949_zps85754524.jpg

well have to get it from another TD because I got a voucher from him :). But also I dont like this bracelet. I like this blue dial though.