When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My gen sub 16613 k-series from -02. Can you guess the price?

jeje88

Hello guys!

I want to share with you this moment beacuse from today I am a proud owner of a gen submariner 16613 :)

I have been around here for a while now and was looking for a good rep to buy. Searching and searching I finally realised that na extremly good looking rep almost costs as much as a 7-8 years old gen.

I bought this beauty today and the certified rolex dealer in My town will replace the crystal to a new one and he Will also replace the insert as it was some scratches on it. Other than that the watch is in very good condition and after the replacements it Will be as new.

Now to My question. How much do you think that I payd for it i dollars? Or how much would you pay for it?

post-34357-0-95243400-1389304290_thumb.j

post-34357-0-43730300-1389304302_thumb.j

post-34357-0-70534600-1389304420_thumb.j

Edited by jeje88

Congrats on that beautiful 16613 Gen. You´ve got it for a fantastic price specially considering its from an AD and will yet get some improvements. As it goes You will wear it for free if You ever decide to sell it again, that's the best part. Meanwhile wear it well and please post some more pics soon. Would be interesting to have a follow-up how You use that Gen in real life. Will it go out for dinner and receptions only, or will it go to the shower, to the beach too? Just keep us posted. :)

I'll get the watch back om monday and Will post some more pictures.

I am honestly going to wear it everywhere that I go, to work, gym, shower, dinners.

I think that ig you buy an expensive watch, you should have it on you as much as possible. What do you think?

When the going gets rough, I do take off my gen Rolexes and wear a rep or a beater! I even took the pristine 93150 bracelet off of my R serial 16610 and put a rep bracelet w/ gen clasp on it so I wouldn't tear up the good bracelet with daily wear. But when I'm doing dirty stuff, I'll wear the 16800 franken or the Euromariner 16610 rather than mess up a $4K+ sub.

• Like 1