When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (preview)

markiemark

Dagaz had no dials in stock and picked up all pieces from Yobokies http://forums.watchuseek.com/f30/fs-custom-fff-modding-parts-new-lumed-glass-bezel-inserts-available-784063.html, think he still has the silver ones. The watch simply looks great in person:) was well worth the while.

Kyranmcc, I like the bracelet but it's nothing special, my intention was to put it on the sailcloth from the beginning. It will be the closest I get to the genuine fifty fathoms! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Now on Brady sailcloth hu2anasy.jpg

No lume on bezel?

That is a big letdown and has knocked my purchase of one of these on the head :(

Anyone know if you can lume the bezel insert? I know the lume isn't anything to write home about so would probably get it all superglued anyway.

Grr, bleedin autocorrect. Superlumed!

Fraggle42, mine for some reason doesn't glow as it should and yes you can have it relumed, best to have it applied to the bottom of the bezel insert

• Like 1

Not to bring the thread back to the topic but.....

Can someone tell me what the lug size is on the Blancpain? It's staring to grow on me

I'm 98% sure they are 23mm.

Damn JP now don't start talking about the topic everyone will get confused. :confused::partytime:

Confused me for a second to be honest. I read the thread title and went, oh... haha

Edited by TVG

Im not a fan of shaving straps...

An electric razor man eh? :)

Given the choice of a shaved strap or no strap, I'll take a shaved strap.

Shaving 0.5mm of either side is only visible if you look closely if done properly and finished off, done it with a little 22m strap in 21mm case lugs.