When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Daytona 6263 or 6265

Johnnymacs

I'm not trying to be funny fella, but 10 seconds on a Trusted Dealer website typing 6263 in their search box gave me this.... http://www.p-cls.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=6263&x=8&y=11

Members on this forum like to see a bit of research and effort, it's so important when buying rep's otherwise you will end up getting stung and people will just not reply to members who don't do their homework ;)

Good luck, the 6263 is a classic piece although the rep is not anything to write home about :)

Absolutely, Haunt the sales forums on this and other  rep forums, they come up for sale all the time. Get a DW with an A7750 movement. preferably one that has had the autowind mechanism removed(not just the rotor) and the thinner caseback. DW's will accept some gen parts, so if you want to make it a little better later, you have some room for improving it.

AS ceejay said, read, do your research and thy shall not get screwed!! 

Unless they are insanely over priced, they go fast when they hit the sales forum. I agree with Tom Horn, if you can buy one that spinmaster has reworked, all of the autowind mechanism has been removed, and often the movement has been serviced. He also will modify them with genuine crystals, crowns, tube. OF course the more that's done the more it costs.