When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Heritage Black Bay

cib0rgman

it has been like forever since I posted here, I am looking into adding a new watch to my collection. A Tudor Heritage Black Bay.  Has anybody bought one of these and there is any review, who is the best one to buy from, or do all the dealers have the same one.

Also My membership renewal did not go thru the last time, so I do not know how to renew.

Regards

Cyb

Edited by cib0rgman

Also My membership renewal did not go thru the last time, so I do not know how to renew.

Regards

Cyb

PM Mike on a Bike for info on how to upgrade.

The Black Bay is a beauty, don't have one and don't know of many that do have them. I think that the first wave is just now being released but maybe others can weigh in.

Just Puretime has it for the time being and a lot at 318 plus shipping with Asian movement. Could at least have a swiss ETA as the gen. Have this on my 2014-wishlist-to-be-or-not-to-be because indeed I like the combination of the various vintage pieces into one watch and (maybe luckily) haven´t buyed a Bond-sub yet so can put it into this - as well as the Fifty Fathoms which unfortunately will be much more expensive.  Where are rep-prices headed?

Here´s a pic of the gen Tudor Black Bay

tudor-black-bay-4.jpg

and - if repped - would buy this with an Asian 7750: New Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue - the Tudor marketing is great:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu2HRAnSvno

There is a mega thread over on RG (the one started by PT showing progress of development etc) where members are starting to post wristies as they arrive. Don't want to copy over pictures without member permission so here is a link to the thread.

http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=187824&page=262

Mine just cleared customs according to tracking so should have in my hands soon to share pics over here.