When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first Rolex

positivitony

Hi guys, so I recently bought my first ever Rolex! I had it made by a fellow forum member and let me say I'm absolutely in love with it. Gorgeous piece, great quality, very comfortable to wear and I've gotten tons of compliments on it already and it's only the first day I've had it! Here are a few pictures and they really don't do it justice at all, definitely something that needs to be seen in person to be appreciated fully. post-60398-0-37869100-1391821502_thumb.j post-60398-0-28498000-1391821534_thumb.j post-60398-0-00417500-1391821557_thumb.j post-60398-0-40418400-1391821573_thumb.j 

• Like 1

That one is beautiful. Nice thing is these bracelets aren't 4-6K !! you can wear it for a year or two and then replace it and it won't break the bank, or you can find a nice Alligator strap and a Gold buckle and wear it on the strap.

That one is beautiful. Nice thing is these bracelets aren't 4-6K !! you can wear it for a year or two and then replace it and it won't break the bank, or you can find a nice Alligator strap and a Gold buckle and wear it on the strap.

How would I go about getting it replaced? Just contact Matt again and buy another one off him, then have a jeweler put it on?